BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886-1401
Phone: 401/737-7400 | Fax: 401/739-6483 | 103 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 1:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn!
When visiting Rhode Island, guests need to stay close to all the top destinations, which is why our Warwick hotel is in a superior location.
Stay close to the airport, and still be only a short drive from Providence and Newport. Whether you’re here for business or leisure, make the most of your trip. It all starts with a clean, comfortable and spacious Warwick hotel. Friendly staff, the best customer service and amenities designed to make you feel right at home, will ensure you feel like part of the family. Enjoy luxurious bedding and plenty of peace and quiet, just what travelers need.
We’re centrally located in Rhode Island, making it easy to travel around the country’s smallest state. Close to Providence, guests can enjoy all the benefits of the big city while staying in this charming Warwick town. Near the airport and minutes from the local colleges, it doesn’t take long to get to your final destination when staying at this Warwick hotel. Whether you need to catch a flight or attend a special event like a graduation, it’s easy when you’re staying in a great location.
Are Providence restaurants calling your name? How about an event at the nearby Convention Center? Construction crews, families and couples all count on our oversized rooms when attending events in Rhode Island. Corporations like Verizon® often bring out of town employees to the area, and we’re happy to accommodate employees of Walmart® and other local businesses. Whether it’s a meeting at AT&T® or a homecoming game that brought you here, you deserve the very best in hospitality.
At our Warwick hotel, we’re also proud to be a home away from home for military families. Construction crews are also frequent guests, and government workers stay with us year-round while in town for meetings and events. From the colleges to out-of-towners who want to experience a gorgeous New England season, we welcome all to our property.
Reserve an enjoyable stay at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable satellite television
- Business center, 24-hours
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle
- Airport car, 24-hours, shuttle for last flight in and first flight out
- Free parking, overnight parking only
- Outdoor parking, overnight parking only
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Universal gym
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
- Mail services, daily outgoing mail pick-up
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy Services
- Photocopy machine
- Paid parking, nominal fee, for guest leaving their car behind
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free If guest is staying
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western airport inn in Warwick.
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western airport inn in Warwick, Rhode Island is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.723575 / Latitude: -71.439565
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Route 95 South Exit 13 (T.F. Green Airport), take exit for Post Road. At bottom of the ramp, at the traffic light, take a left. The BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is immediately on the right.
From: The south. Take Route 95 North Exit 13 (T.F. Green Airport), take exit for Post Road. At bottom of the ramp, at the traffic light, take a left. The BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is immediately on the right.
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Part of the Rhode Island Convention & Entertainment Complex, the Dunkin' Donuts Center is located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Owned by Rhode Island Convention Center Authority and operated by SMG, the indoor arena boasts a seating capacity for 12,400 sports fans.
In addition to being the home of the AHL Providence Bruins and NCAA Providence Friars, the arena is a go-to venue for high-profile events like the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament and even WWE professional wrestling tour stops.
Educating a yearly average of over 17,000 students, Johnson & Wales University's original and largest campus is located in Providence, Rhode Island. Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges, the private university is known for being a career oriented research facility.
The University's six schools, including the College of Business and the School of Technology, offer degrees ranging from Accounting to Baking & Pastry Arts, to M.B.A. in Global Business Leadership. Providence residents and visitors alike don blue and white to watch the JWU Wildcats compete in 16 varsity sports, such as baseball and basketball, as part of the Great Northeast Athletic Conference.
Completed in 1994, the Rhode Island Convention Center serves downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Boasting over 130,000 square feet of exhibition space, including 23 meeting rooms and a 20,000 square foot ballroom, it is the largest convention center in Rhode Island.
Connecting the three facilities the Rhode Island Convention & Entertainment Complex, convenient skybridges take visitors to the adjacent Dunkin' Donuts Center, which hosts professional ice hockey and basketball games, as well as Veterans Memorial Auditorium, a performing arts theater.
The Capital city of Providence is filled with a wonderful variety of cultural centers. The Rhode Island School of Design Museum, located in the historic east side area of Providence, features the twentieth largest collection of art in America. This wonderful museum, consisting of five buildings, was established in 1877 to promote public art education and career training. The museum remains the primary art museum, not only for Rhode Island, but for the southeast region of New England.
Be sure to schedule plenty of time to view the collection of 84,000 objects throughout the entire museum. This incredible museum is accredited by the American Association of Museums. Visitors stroll through this expansive musuem to see the Ancient Art, Asian Art, Contemporary Arts, Costume and Textiles, Decorative Arts, Paintings and Sculptures, Prints, Photographs and Drawings. Enjoy your time in the Capital City, as a guest of the Warwick Best Western hotel.
See Rhode Island History at the State House
Enjoy your time in the Ocean State. Of the thirteen original colonies settled in America, Rhode Island, was the first to declare its independence in 1776. The capital city Providence, was founded in 1636, becoming one of the first established cities in America. While in Providence, visit the Rhode Island State House to learn more about this rich history. The neoclassical style State House building was built between 1895 and 1904. This Georgia marble building features a self-supporting marble dome, the fourth largest in the world.
The 500 pound eleven-foot tall, gold-covered bronze statue of the Independent Man stands at the top of dome. The statute symbolizes the independent spirit of Roger Williams, the founder of Providence. The State House currently houses offices for the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, the General Treasurer, the Secretary of State and the chamber for the Rhode Island Senate and the chamber for the Rhode Island House of Representatives. Enjoy a tour of this beautiful building during your visit. For comfortable lodging close to Providence, check into the Warwick Best Western hotel.
Air Travelers Love T.F. Green Airport
Established in 1931, the T. F. Green Airport (PVD) is a public airpark located in eastern Rhode Island, and serves the city of Warwick on the Atlantic Coast. Also known as Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport, PVD is owned by the State of Rhode Island – and is the country’s first state-owned airport.
Operated by the Rhode Island Airport Corporation, PVD spans 1,111 acres – featuring two runways and the Bruce Sundlun Terminal. PVD is served by Cape Air, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
With a seating capacity for over 7,600 people, the Ryan Center is located in Kingston, Rhode Island, south of Warwick. Named to honor Thomas M. Ryan, the former CEO of CVS whose donations helped construct the facility, the arena is the home of the University of Rhode Island Rams men and women's basketball teams.
Designed by HOK Sport, the building's unique architecture is inspired by Rhode Island's iconic lighthouses and features three instantly-recognizable towers. Besides URI athletics, the arena has hosted a long list of household-name entertainers, from Jay Leno to Jim Gaffigan to Snoop Dogg.
Offering over 300,000 square feet of gaming space, the Twin River Casino is located in Lincoln, Rhode Island, north of Providence. The Casino and the bounty of attractions within make up the largest gaming and entertainment venue in the state.
Visitors test their luck on over 4,500 video slots before taking big risks at blackjack, roulette, and craps tables. Meanwhile, less adventurous visitors catch headline entertainment at the Twin River Event Center and the Catch a Rising Star Comedy Club. Men will especially love the Blackstone Cigar Bar and the award-winning Fred & Steve's Steakhouse.
Originally created in 1994 by award-winning sculptor Barnaby Evans, WaterFire is a free public art installation located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. The installation consists of 100 braziers mounted on steel tripods throughout Providence's three rivers.
On WaterFire evenings, the braziers are lit up as bonfires and create an impressive display of firelight just above the surface of the rivers. Guests are invited to walk the riverfront and enjoy festival performances, music, and an all-around good time. WaterFire events typically run from end of May through early November.
Enjoy the Spring Air at Waterplace Park
The capital city of Providence features an award-winning park, contributing to the city's nickname of "Creative Capital". Waterplace Park is located downtown along the Woonasquatucket River and features Venice-styled walking bridges across the river. Waterplace Park connects to the 3/4 of a mile of cobblestone walkways, known as Riverwalk, along the river's edge. During the summer, visitors love to visit Riverwalk for the night-time WaterFire display. The display boasts of one hundred lit bonfires just above the surface of the Moshassuck, Providence and Wonnasquatucket Rivers, accompanied by music.
The park's plazas, gondolas and walkways invite pedestrians to enjoy the downtown area, with its Venice-like ambiance. The creation of Waterplace Park in 1994, has contributed to the revitalization of downtown Providence. Stay close to the capital of Rhode Island in nearby Warwick, as a guest of Best Western hotels to enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Banking, There are a few banking centers located near the hotel
- 4.00 mile(s) from Crowne Plaza Hotel
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts Center, Hockey games, Basketball games, concerts, and events take place here throughout the year
- 8.00 mile(s) from Roger Williams Park Zoo, An excellent zoo to come and see the animals for all over.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Rhode Island Convention Center, Conventions and Expos take place here
- 9.00 mile(s) from Waterfire, Get event that happens from the summer into the fall. Come enjoy downtown Providence and vist this amazing attraction
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence Performing Art, There are many plays and musical that take place here throughout the year
- 14.00 mile(s) from Quonset Point Naval Air Station, Great place to see the history of airplanes and military airplanes
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newport and Newport Mansi, Historic Newport has many mansions to vist that are beauitful. Newport is right on the coast line with lots of shops and resturants to vist.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Lincoln Greyhound Park, Casino
- 20.0 mile(s) from Beach, There are many beaches in Rhode Island all of which are about 30 mins away from the property
- 25.00 mile(s) from Tweeter Center and Tinley Park Concerts, events and concerts take place here throughout the year
- 25.00 mile(s) from Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Patriot football stadium
- 35.00 mile(s) from Misquamicut Beach
- 35.00 mile(s) from Foxwood and Mohigan Casino, Casino in CT
- 42.00 mile(s) from Mystic Seaport and Aquarium, Great place to take the kids and great place to vist old Mystic seaport where there is a shopping village and aquarium
- 45.00 mile(s) from Block Island, Great day trip to go and see in the summertime
- 0.10 mile(s) from car rental desk
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walgreen's, pharmacy
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cranston
- 8.00 mile(s) from Conventry
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence
- 10.00 mile(s) from South Kingstown
- 10.00 mile(s) from North Kingstown
- 10.00 mile(s) from Quoset Point
- 10.00 mile(s) from Smithfield
- 15.00 mile(s) from Narragansett
- 15.00 mile(s) from Woonsocket, MA
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cumberland
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lincoln
- 30.00 mile(s) from Block Island & Galilee
- 30.00 mile(s) from Newport
- 30.00 mile(s) from Bristol
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jamestown
- 30.00 mile(s) from Foxboro, CT
- 30.00 mile(s) from Norton, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Stonington, CT
- 45.00 mile(s) from Fall River, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Worchester, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Block Island
- 60.00 mile(s) from Plymouth, MA
- 60.00 mile(s) from Cape Cod, MA
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jamestown
- 60.00 mile(s) from Cambridge, MA
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ross-Simons, Jewelry
- 7.00 mile(s) from Amtrol, Inc., water treatment
- 7.00 mile(s) from Reynolds Stamp Works, rubber stamps
- 7.00 mile(s) from Colony Ford Truck Center, Auto Dealership
- 10.00 mile(s) from Taco Inc., Circulators, Controls, Pumps and valves for HVAC systems
- 10.00 mile(s) from Callfin Co., Distributor medical equipment
- 10.00 mile(s) from Twin River, Dog Race Track
- 10.00 mile(s) from EW Burman Inc., General Contractor
- 10.00 mile(s) from Greenwood Credit Union
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brown University
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnson and Wales University
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lighthouse Computer Services, IT professional service firm
- 10.00 mile(s) from Thielsch Engineering Company, Engineering and Construction
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brave River Solutions, IT-based supply chain management
- 10.00 mile(s) from GTECH Holdings Corp, Gaming Technology and Services
- 13.00 mile(s) from Hasbro Inc., toys and games
- 15.00 mile(s) from CVS Corporation, retail pharmacy chain
- 15.00 mile(s) from Enviro Clean Inc., mold remediation
- 15.00 mile(s) from Parkinson Technologies, Manufacturer Web Handling
- 20.00 mile(s) from Browne and Sharpe Manufacturer, precision tools
- 20.00 mile(s) from American Power Conversion, Corporation
- 20.00 mile(s) from Amgen INC., Biopharmaceutical manufacturer
- 25.00 mile(s) from Salve Regina University
- 25.00 mile(s) from Newport Grand, Gaming facility
- 25.00 mile(s) from Banneker Industries Inc., provider of supply-chain management services
- 2.00 mile(s) from New England Institute of, largest technical/technology institution, over 20 programs
- 4.00 mile(s) from CCRI Community College, Full service with satellites in westerly Newport Providence
- 6.00 mile(s) from Brown University, ivy college
- 10.00 mile(s) from Byrant College, Business School Liberal Arts, Applied Arts, Communication, Information Tech
- 10.00 mile(s) from Providence College, private college with great basket ball team, higher education
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rhode Island School of De, known worldwide, exceptional facilities, design and arts education
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnson and Wales University, Business, food services, hospitality and technology
- 10.00 mile(s) from Roger William College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wheaton College
- 23.00 mile(s) from University of Rhode Island, Only State University, New Ryan Center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Meadowbrook Bowling Lanes, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Goddard State Park, swimming and golfing
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence Place Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pawtucket Red Sox, seasonal, baseball
- Across the street from Legal Seafood, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate-expensive
- Across the street from Chelo's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bickford's, 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Gregg's, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. daily, moderate
- 2.00 mile(s) from Portofino's, Italian, open for: dinner, fine dining, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tues - Sun
- 4.00 mile(s) from Cherrystone's, Full Service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
- 8.00 mile(s) from Twin Oaks, Full Service, Steakhouse, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Warwick. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Newport International Boat Show Powerboats and sailboats of every shape and size converge on Newport for display at this esteemed boat show. Don’t feel like getting your sea legs just yet? Feel free to browse the wonderful array of marine products on display land-side. Events take place starting at 10 a.m. each day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean