BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886-1401
Phone: 401/737-7400 | Fax: 401/739-6483 | 103 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 1:00 PM | Online Reservations
When visiting our town and looking for hotels in Warwick Rhode Island, guests need to choose our location to stay close to all the top destinations.
If your looking for hotels near PVD Airport with free shuttle we are the perfect choice only a short drive and close to the Providence and Newport cities. Whether you¿re here for business or leisure, make the most of your trip.
It all starts with a clean, comfortable and spacious hotel. Accommodating friendly staff and amenities designed to make you feel right at home, to ensure you feel like part of the family. Enjoy luxurious bedding and plenty of peace and quiet, just what travelers need.
Searching for centrally located Warwick Rhode Island hotels? Then make it easy and stay with us to travel around the country¿s smallest state. We're close to Providence so guests can enjoy all the benefits of the big city while staying in this charming Warwick, Rhode Island town.
Only minutes from the local colleges including New England Institute®, Brown University® and Providence College®. Whether you need to catch a flight or attend a special event like a graduation, or visit the Dunkin Donuts Center® it¿s easy when you¿re staying in a great location.
Are Providence restaurants calling your name? How about an event at the nearby Convention Center? Construction crews, families and couples all count on our over-sized rooms when attending events in Rhode Island.
Corporations like Verizon® often bring out of town employees to the area, and we¿re happy to accommodate employees of Walmart® and other local businesses. Whether it¿s a meeting at AT&T® or a homecoming game that brought you here, you deserve the very best in hospitality.
Our Warwick Rhode Island hotel is proud to be a home away from home for military families. From the colleges to out-of-towners who want to experience a gorgeous New England season we welcome your arrival. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable satellite television
- Business center, 24-hours
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle
- Airport car, 24-hours, shuttle for last flight in and first flight out
- Free parking, overnight parking only
- Outdoor parking, overnight parking only
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Universal gym
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
- Mail services, daily outgoing mail pick-up
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy Services
- Photocopy machine
- Paid parking, nominal fee, for guest leaving their car behind
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free If guest is staying
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western airport inn in Warwick.
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western airport inn in Warwick, Rhode Island is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.723575 / Latitude: -71.439565
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Route 95 South Exit 13 (T.F. Green Airport), take exit for Post Road. At bottom of the ramp, at the traffic light, take a left. The BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is immediately on the right.
From: The south. Take Route 95 North Exit 13 (T.F. Green Airport), take exit for Post Road. At bottom of the ramp, at the traffic light, take a left. The BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is immediately on the right.
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A private university located in Smithfield, Rhode Island, Bryant University is also located near Warwick. Enrolling over 3,600 students, Bryant confers its students degrees through three academic divisions.
Notable academic centers at Bryant include the Advanced Applied Analytics Center, the U.S.-China Institute, the Center for Program Innovation, and the Center for Global and Regional Economic Studies.
As the Bryant Bulldogs, student-athletes compete in 22 varsity teams in the Northeast Conference. Conference championship-winning teams include men's basketball, football, and baseball.
Part of the Rhode Island Convention & Entertainment Complex, the Dunkin' Donuts Center is located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Owned by Rhode Island Convention Center Authority and operated by SMG, the indoor arena boasts a seating capacity for 12,400 sports fans.
In addition to being the home of the AHL Providence Bruins and NCAA Providence Friars, the arena is a go-to venue for high-profile events like the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament and even WWE professional wrestling tour stops.
Educating a yearly average of over 17,000 students, Johnson & Wales University's original and largest campus is located in Providence, Rhode Island. Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges, the private university is known for being a career oriented research facility.
The University's six schools, including the College of Business and the School of Technology, offer degrees ranging from Accounting to Baking & Pastry Arts, to M.B.A. in Global Business Leadership. Providence residents and visitors alike don blue and white to watch the JWU Wildcats compete in 16 varsity sports, such as baseball and basketball, as part of the Great Northeast Athletic Conference.
A private Roman Catholic university located west downtown Providence and near Warwick, Providence College in Rhode Island enrolls 3,800 students and offers over 50 majors and over 30 minors in four schools and academic divisions.
Atheltically, the Providence Friars compete in 19 varsity teams and particpate in the Big East Conference of the NCAA Division I. Popular teams include basketball (which has reached the Final Four during March Madness), ice hockey, soccer, and tennis.
Located in Providence, Rhode Island College (RIC) is the oldest public institution in Rhode Island. Founded in 1854, the university near Warwick today enrolls 9,000 students and offers academics spread throughout five colleges and schools.
Rhode Island College is also a member of the Little East Conference in NCAA's Division III. Playing as the RIC Anchormen and Anchorwomen, its sports include basketball, softball, baseball, and tennis.
Completed in 1994, the Rhode Island Convention Center serves downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Boasting over 130,000 square feet of exhibition space, including 23 meeting rooms and a 20,000 square foot ballroom, it is the largest convention center in Rhode Island.
Connecting the three facilities the Rhode Island Convention & Entertainment Complex, convenient skybridges take visitors to the adjacent Dunkin' Donuts Center, which hosts professional ice hockey and basketball games, as well as Veterans Memorial Auditorium, a performing arts theater.
The Capital city of Providence is filled with a wonderful variety of cultural centers. The Rhode Island School of Design Museum, located in the historic east side area of Providence, features the twentieth largest collection of art in America. This wonderful museum, consisting of five buildings, was established in 1877 to promote public art education and career training. The museum remains the primary art museum, not only for Rhode Island, but for the southeast region of New England.
Be sure to schedule plenty of time to view the collection of 84,000 objects throughout the entire museum. This incredible museum is accredited by the American Association of Museums. Visitors stroll through this expansive musuem to see the Ancient Art, Asian Art, Contemporary Arts, Costume and Textiles, Decorative Arts, Paintings and Sculptures, Prints, Photographs and Drawings. Enjoy your time in the Capital City, as a guest of the Warwick Best Western hotel.
See Rhode Island History at the State House
Enjoy your time in the Ocean State. Of the thirteen original colonies settled in America, Rhode Island, was the first to declare its independence in 1776. The capital city Providence, was founded in 1636, becoming one of the first established cities in America. While in Providence, visit the Rhode Island State House to learn more about this rich history. The neoclassical style State House building was built between 1895 and 1904. This Georgia marble building features a self-supporting marble dome, the fourth largest in the world.
The 500 pound eleven-foot tall, gold-covered bronze statue of the Independent Man stands at the top of dome. The statute symbolizes the independent spirit of Roger Williams, the founder of Providence. The State House currently houses offices for the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, the General Treasurer, the Secretary of State and the chamber for the Rhode Island Senate and the chamber for the Rhode Island House of Representatives. Enjoy a tour of this beautiful building during your visit. For comfortable lodging close to Providence, check into the Warwick Best Western hotel.
The Roger Williams National Memorial is located in downtown Providence near Warwick and acts as the gateway to the legend of Roger Williams, who founded Providence in 1636 and was one of the early champions of freedom of religion in this country.
A landscaped urban park built on the original Providence settlement, the memorial includes interpretative sites, the historic John Brown house, the Benefit Street Mile of history, and the rest of the historic district of College Hill.
Commonly known in Rhode Island as RWU, Roger Williams University is a private liberal arts university located in Bristol near Seekonk and Warwick. Founded in 1956, it is named for the theologian and co-founder of Rhode Island, Roger Williams.
Enrolling roughly 3,800 undergraduates and 850 graduate students, the school features over 40 liberal arts majors and five professional schools.
As the Roger Williams Hawks, student-athletes participate in the Commonwealth Coast Conference and NCAA's Division III. Sports include soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, and sailing.
A private and non-profit university located in Newport, Rhode Island, Salve Regina University was founded in 1934 and today serves 2,000 undergraduates and 500 postgraduates. Alongside conferring associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, Salve Regina also includes study abroad programs and a cultural and historic preservation program.
As a member of the Commonwealth Coast Conference, the school is represented as the Salve Regina Seahawks. Successful teams include men's rugby, men's tennis, and women's basketball. The campus is found near West Greenwich.
Air Travelers Love T.F. Green Airport
Established in 1931, the T. F. Green Airport (PVD) is a public airpark located in eastern Rhode Island, and serves the city of Warwick on the Atlantic Coast. Also known as Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport, PVD is owned by the State of Rhode Island – and is the country’s first state-owned airport.
Operated by the Rhode Island Airport Corporation, PVD spans 1,111 acres – featuring two runways and the Bruce Sundlun Terminal. PVD is served by Cape Air, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
With a seating capacity for over 7,600 people, the Ryan Center is located in Kingston, Rhode Island, south of Warwick. Named to honor Thomas M. Ryan, the former CEO of CVS whose donations helped construct the facility, the arena is the home of the University of Rhode Island Rams men and women's basketball teams.
Designed by HOK Sport, the building's unique architecture is inspired by Rhode Island's iconic lighthouses and features three instantly-recognizable towers. Besides URI athletics, the arena has hosted a long list of household-name entertainers, from Jay Leno to Jim Gaffigan to Snoop Dogg.
The Touro Synagogue stands in Newport and is the oldest surviving synagogue in America. Originally constructed in 1763, the synagogue has been a hallmark of Newport ever since. In 1946, the synagogue was declared a National Historic Site.
Today, the site offers guided tours and also serves as a house of prayer, ceremonial location, and special events. The site is located near Warwick.
Offering over 300,000 square feet of gaming space, the Twin River Casino is located in Lincoln, Rhode Island, north of Providence. The Casino and the bounty of attractions within make up the largest gaming and entertainment venue in the state.
Visitors test their luck on over 4,500 video slots before taking big risks at blackjack, roulette, and craps tables. Meanwhile, less adventurous visitors catch headline entertainment at the Twin River Event Center and the Catch a Rising Star Comedy Club. Men will especially love the Blackstone Cigar Bar and the award-winning Fred & Steve's Steakhouse.
Also known as URI, the University of Rhode Island is the flagship university for the state and is located in Kingston near West Greenwich. With over 16,800 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled, URI features over 75 undergraduate and over 45 graduate areas of study in seven academic students.
As the Rhode Island Rams, the university fields 17 varsity teams and compete in the Atlantic 10 Conference. Popular sport events are played at football's Meade Stadium, basketball's Ryan Center, and baseball's Bill Beck Field.
Originally created in 1994 by award-winning sculptor Barnaby Evans, WaterFire is a free public art installation located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. The installation consists of 100 braziers mounted on steel tripods throughout Providence's three rivers.
On WaterFire evenings, the braziers are lit up as bonfires and create an impressive display of firelight just above the surface of the rivers. Guests are invited to walk the riverfront and enjoy festival performances, music, and an all-around good time. WaterFire events typically run from end of May through early November.
Enjoy the Spring Air at Waterplace Park
The capital city of Providence features an award-winning park, contributing to the city's nickname of "Creative Capital". Waterplace Park is located downtown along the Woonasquatucket River and features Venice-styled walking bridges across the river. Waterplace Park connects to the 3/4 of a mile of cobblestone walkways, known as Riverwalk, along the river's edge. During the summer, visitors love to visit Riverwalk for the night-time WaterFire display. The display boasts of one hundred lit bonfires just above the surface of the Moshassuck, Providence and Wonnasquatucket Rivers, accompanied by music.
The park's plazas, gondolas and walkways invite pedestrians to enjoy the downtown area, with its Venice-like ambiance. The creation of Waterplace Park in 1994, has contributed to the revitalization of downtown Providence. Stay close to the capital of Rhode Island in nearby Warwick, as a guest of Best Western hotels to enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Banking, There are a few banking centers located near the hotel
- 4.00 mile(s) from Crowne Plaza Hotel
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts Center, Hockey games, Basketball games, concerts, and events take place here throughout the year
- 8.00 mile(s) from Roger Williams Park Zoo, An excellent zoo to come and see the animals for all over.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Rhode Island Convention Center, Conventions and Expos take place here
- 9.00 mile(s) from Waterfire, Get event that happens from the summer into the fall. Come enjoy downtown Providence and vist this amazing attraction
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence Performing Art, There are many plays and musical that take place here throughout the year
- 14.00 mile(s) from Quonset Point Naval Air Station, Great place to see the history of airplanes and military airplanes
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newport and Newport Mansi, Historic Newport has many mansions to vist that are beauitful. Newport is right on the coast line with lots of shops and resturants to vist.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Lincoln Greyhound Park, Casino
- 20.0 mile(s) from Beach, There are many beaches in Rhode Island all of which are about 30 mins away from the property
- 25.00 mile(s) from Tweeter Center and Tinley Park Concerts, events and concerts take place here throughout the year
- 25.00 mile(s) from Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Patriot football stadium
- 35.00 mile(s) from Misquamicut Beach
- 35.00 mile(s) from Foxwood and Mohigan Casino, Casino in CT
- 42.00 mile(s) from Mystic Seaport and Aquarium, Great place to take the kids and great place to vist old Mystic seaport where there is a shopping village and aquarium
- 45.00 mile(s) from Block Island, Great day trip to go and see in the summertime
- 0.10 mile(s) from car rental desk
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walgreen's, pharmacy
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cranston
- 8.00 mile(s) from Conventry
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence
- 10.00 mile(s) from South Kingstown
- 10.00 mile(s) from North Kingstown
- 10.00 mile(s) from Quoset Point
- 10.00 mile(s) from Smithfield
- 15.00 mile(s) from Narragansett
- 15.00 mile(s) from Woonsocket, MA
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cumberland
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lincoln
- 30.00 mile(s) from Block Island & Galilee
- 30.00 mile(s) from Newport
- 30.00 mile(s) from Bristol
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jamestown
- 30.00 mile(s) from Foxboro, CT
- 30.00 mile(s) from Norton, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Stonington, CT
- 45.00 mile(s) from Fall River, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Worchester, MA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Block Island
- 60.00 mile(s) from Plymouth, MA
- 60.00 mile(s) from Cape Cod, MA
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jamestown
- 60.00 mile(s) from Cambridge, MA
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ross-Simons, Jewelry
- 7.00 mile(s) from Amtrol, Inc., water treatment
- 7.00 mile(s) from Reynolds Stamp Works, rubber stamps
- 7.00 mile(s) from Colony Ford Truck Center, Auto Dealership
- 10.00 mile(s) from Taco Inc., Circulators, Controls, Pumps and valves for HVAC systems
- 10.00 mile(s) from Callfin Co., Distributor medical equipment
- 10.00 mile(s) from Twin River, Dog Race Track
- 10.00 mile(s) from EW Burman Inc., General Contractor
- 10.00 mile(s) from Greenwood Credit Union
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brown University
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnson and Wales University
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lighthouse Computer Services, IT professional service firm
- 10.00 mile(s) from Thielsch Engineering Company, Engineering and Construction
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brave River Solutions, IT-based supply chain management
- 10.00 mile(s) from GTECH Holdings Corp, Gaming Technology and Services
- 13.00 mile(s) from Hasbro Inc., toys and games
- 15.00 mile(s) from CVS Corporation, retail pharmacy chain
- 15.00 mile(s) from Enviro Clean Inc., mold remediation
- 15.00 mile(s) from Parkinson Technologies, Manufacturer Web Handling
- 20.00 mile(s) from Browne and Sharpe Manufacturer, precision tools
- 20.00 mile(s) from American Power Conversion, Corporation
- 20.00 mile(s) from Amgen INC., Biopharmaceutical manufacturer
- 25.00 mile(s) from Salve Regina University
- 25.00 mile(s) from Newport Grand, Gaming facility
- 25.00 mile(s) from Banneker Industries Inc., provider of supply-chain management services
- 2.00 mile(s) from New England Institute of, largest technical/technology institution, over 20 programs
- 4.00 mile(s) from CCRI Community College, Full service with satellites in westerly Newport Providence
- 6.00 mile(s) from Brown University, ivy college
- 10.00 mile(s) from Byrant College, Business School Liberal Arts, Applied Arts, Communication, Information Tech
- 10.00 mile(s) from Providence College, private college with great basket ball team, higher education
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rhode Island School of De, known worldwide, exceptional facilities, design and arts education
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnson and Wales University, Business, food services, hospitality and technology
- 10.00 mile(s) from Roger William College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wheaton College
- 23.00 mile(s) from University of Rhode Island, Only State University, New Ryan Center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Meadowbrook Bowling Lanes, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Goddard State Park, swimming and golfing
- 9.00 mile(s) from Providence Place Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pawtucket Red Sox, seasonal, baseball
- Across the street from Legal Seafood, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate-expensive
- Across the street from Chelo's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bickford's, 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Gregg's, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. daily, moderate
- 2.00 mile(s) from Portofino's, Italian, open for: dinner, fine dining, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tues - Sun
- 4.00 mile(s) from Cherrystone's, Full Service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
- 8.00 mile(s) from Twin Oaks, Full Service, Steakhouse, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily, moderate
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Warwick. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
This Warwick festival celebrates the 1772 event where Rhode Island colonist attacked and burned the British ship HMS Gaspee. Enjoy parades, reenactments, and more.
2015 Festival of Historic Houses
Get a feel for Rhode Island's extensive history while touring some of Providence's historic homes with the Providence Preservation Society. The tour begins at 10 a.m.
4th Annual Esophageal Cancer Walk/Run
This annual Warwick event kicks off at Warwick City Park.
2015 Providence International Arts Festival
The creative capital of Rhode Island come alive with arts, culture, music, food, and spectacle.
Newport Folk Festival
This historic festival, which once hosted names like Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, and Elvis Costello, returns to Newport once again.
Newport Jazz Festival
Known as the first-ever jazz festival in the USA, this outdoor 3-day event has featured some of jazz music's most renowned names.
Rhode Island International Film Festival
See for yourself what's happening in the independent film world with this annual Providence event.
Newport International Boat Show
Newport's famed waterfront becomes packed with the latest and greatest boat models and marine products for the industry.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean